Are You Seeking A 2 Bedroom Real Estate For Approximately $600,000?If you're considering a home like 1111 Oronoco St #331, then this might a good place to start your education about buying real estate in the 22314 in Alexandria area.
The 22314 Area Elements
- The average days on market in the 22314 area is 79 days.
- The average living area in the 22314 area is 1,507 sqft. But, 1111 Oronoco St #331 has 1,114 sqft of living area.
- The 22314 Area has an average price per square foot of $513 . Nevertheless, 1111 Oronoco St #331 is $521 per sqft.
- Did you know that masonry is the most common type of exterior in the 22314 area?
- 1804 W Abingdon Dr #102 is the least expensive home in the 22314 area. 1804 W Abingdon Dr #102 is listed for $1,700. But, 5 Pioneer Mill #401 is the highest-priced home in the 22314 area. 5 Pioneer Mill #401 is asking $4,695,000.
- The median age of homes in the 22314 area is 36 years. 1111 Oronoco St #331 is 13 years old.
Useful Aspects For Home Shoppers Shopping In The Alexandria AreaWell ... is 735 Massey Ln #B the ideal place of residence for you? Maybe. Can you afford $725,000? Is it actually worth $751,000 or $699,000? Are you shopping for a 3-bedroom end unit townhouse in 22314? Do you need 2 full baths and 1 half baths? How would you like Nesbitt Realty to rebate you $4,339 on this purchase of real estate? To learn more about this late 20th-century end unit townhouse, contact a buyers agent such as Will Nesbitt. He is the specialist on real estate in 22314 in the City of Alexandria. Continue reading "735 Massey Ln #B, Alexandria VA 22314 Listed"
1 beds, 1 full baths
Home size: 800 sqft
Added: 07/08/21, Last Updated: 07/08/2021
Property Type: Condo for Sale
MLS Number: VAAR2001634
List Price: 599900.00-->