Yes, you can find an entry-level penthouse in 22314 in the Northern Virginia area. But there are only a limited number of entry-level properties in 22314. Possibly one of them is the best place for you. If it's not 1726 W Abingdon Dr #201, then it might be one of the properties listed below. Indeed, building equity in your penthouse in the Alexandria area is a ready-made savings plan. Continue reading "Seeking An Entry-level Penthouse In 22314"
8380 Greensboro #705, McLean VA 22102 :: 2 BR // 2 BA // 0 HB // $399,900 Continue reading "$399,900 :: 2 Bedroom Condominium In McLean"
Enchanting Interesting Home ⁞ ⁞ Alexandria VA 22314When you're mulling over the idea of buying a home the first thing you have to settle is how much you want to pay. This property is listed asking $389,900. If your next home budget is about $400,000 and you're considering a purchase of residences in Alexandria you may want to talk to Nesbitt Realty to get more information about 815 N Patrick St #310. Continue reading "815 N Patrick St #310, Alexandria Real Estate Advisory"
$385,000 1-bedroom unit/flat-style Condo -- Alexandria VA 22314There's a lot to like about this property in 22314. But is 1200 Braddock Pl #310 the right condo for you? As a purchaser, you have a lot of choices to make about what's important to you.
Your home purchase is your opportunity to find that one unique property for you. But to get what you want, you need to know what you want.Do you need a handicap accessible home? Or maybe, you like steps? How important is it that you stay in 22314? Have you considered neighboring areas? What style of residence do you prefer? If you like traditional condos, you'll love the place around 1200 Braddock Pl #310. Continue reading "1200 Braddock Pl #310, Alexandria Real Estate Advisory"
2726 Gallows Rd #505, Vienna VA 22180 :: 1 BR // 1 BA // 0 HB // $322,728 Continue reading "1 Bedroom Condo, 72 Days On Market In 22180"
1 Bedroom in Alexandria, Virginia For Roughly $350,000There’s a wealth of information available for property seekers considering condos not unlike 1119 N Pitt St #3a in the Alexandria area.
Real Estate Data About The 22314 Area
- The median age of homes in the 22314 area is 38 years. 1119 N Pitt St #3a is 77 years old.
- The 22314 Area has an average price per square foot of $581 . Still, 1119 N Pitt St #3a is $581 per sqft.
- The average days on market in the 22314 area is 100 days.
- The average living area in the 22314 area is 1,442 sqft. On the other hand, 1119 N Pitt St #3a has 611 sqft of living area.
- Did you know that masonry is the most common type of exterior in the 22314 area?
Do you want to buy a small 1 bedroom home for roughly $300,000? There are only a limited number of small residences in 22314 right now. 1405 E Abingdon Dr #1 is one of of those options, Will Nesbitt can help you identify the answer to a lot of questions. Continue reading "Interesting Listings For Home Buyers Searching For A Small 1 Bedroom Home For Roughly $300,000"
$350,000 /// Alexandria VA 22314 - Comparables and SuggestionsBuying a residence like 1200 Braddock Pl #105 is possibly the most complex financial expense an American will ever make. In addition, as a patient licensed real estate adviser, Julie Nesbitt is a strong advocate that understands the informational and emotional support that home buyers need when locating and acquiring a condo in The City of Alexandria. Of course, there are many risks to avoid and overcome. Conversely, a real estate professional like Julie Nesbitt has the answers and can help reduce your work from the buying process. Continue reading "1200 Braddock Pl #105, Alexandria VA 22314 For Sale"
Do you want to learn more about real estate in Northern VA?1417 E Abingdon Dr #1 is located in the Alexandria area of Northern VA. Here are a couple of s for home buyers who are looking at this area to dream about.
The City of Alexandria Basics
- The average days on market in the City of Alexandria is 63 days.
- The average living area in the City of Alexandria is 1,325 sqft. However, 1417 E Abingdon Dr #1 has 685 sqft of living area.
- The City of Alexandria has an average price per square foot of $468 . However, 1417 E Abingdon Dr #1 is $466 per sqft.
- Did you know that masonry is the most common type of exterior in the City of Alexandria?
- 4600 Duke St #508 is the least expensive home in the City of Alexandria. 4600 Duke St #508 is listed for $1,650. But, 5 Pioneer Mill #401 is the highest-priced home in the City of Alexandria. 5 Pioneer Mill #401 is asking $4,695,000.
- The median age of homes in the City of Alexandria is 47 years. 1417 E Abingdon Dr #1 is 77 years old.
5340 Holmes Run Pkwy #1005, Alexandria VA 22304 :: 3 BR // 2 BA // 0 HB // $319,900 Continue reading "$319,900 :: 5340 Holmes Run Pkwy #1005 Alexandria Virginia 22304"