1 beds, 1 full baths
Home size: 914 sqft
Added: 09/15/21, Last Updated: 10/13/2021
Property Type: Condo for Sale
MLS Number: VAAX2003778
Subdivision: Edsall Bluff<!--
List Price: 224000.00-->
How Much Is A Small Condo In Alexandria, Virginia?
Small Home For $247,000 in AlexandriaMonika Ortiz tells us that --- depending upon your pre-approved price limit --- you may want to reflect on 1730 W Abingdon Dr #T-1, Alexandria VA which is available for $247,000. Compare 1730 W Abingdon Dr #T-1 to others similarly-sized residences in 22314 in Alexandria. Continue reading "1730 W Abingdon Dr #T-1, Alexandria VA 22314 For Sale"
1 Bedroom in 22314 Asking $275,000
610 Sqft Condo For $275,000 in AlexandriaJulie Nesbitt tells us that, depending upon your pre-approved price limit, you might want to dream about this property at 1612 W Abingdon Dr #202 listed for sale for $275,000. But, the average living area of homes in the 22314 area is 1,499 sqft. Continue reading "1612 W Abingdon Dr #202, Alexandria Real Estate Dispatch"
$250,000 Advertised For Sale At 906 S Washington St #110 In The City of AlexandriaIt’s a good idea to learn all you can about condos in the Alexandria, Virginia area if you’re thinking of buying a condo not unlike 906 S Washington St #110.
Real Estate Reasons About The City of Alexandria
- The median age of homes in the City of Alexandria is 47 years. 906 S Washington St #110 is 80 years old.
- The City of Alexandria has an average price per square foot of $463 . But, 906 S Washington St #110 is $396 per sqft.
- The average days on market in the City of Alexandria is 60 days.
- The average living area in the City of Alexandria is 1,350 sqft. On the other hand, 906 S Washington St #110 has 632 sqft of living area.
- Did you know that masonry is the most common type of exterior in the City of Alexandria?