Skip to content
- 1600 Prince Street Condominium is centrally located in Old Town South Alexandria
- It is located just 9 miles shy from Washington D.C.
- The community offers convenience and luxury in one.
- Residents of 1600 Prince Street Condominiums enjoy amenities such as assigned parking, elevator, granite floors in some units, opening floor plans and ceiling fans.
- Commute is accessible from King Street Metro, Metrobus and a half an hour drive to George Washington Parkway.
- Residents enjoy the convenience of a wide variety of dining, entertainment and shopping areas a short distance away in King Street.
- The community is served by Alexandria Public School system with Jefferson Elementary School, T.C. Williams High and George Washington Middle School all within close proximity.