$449,500 // 1 Bedroom in 22314 at Lee Mews
If you’re interested in learning more about properties such as 434 N Saint Asaph St #1/2 in Alexandria, you’ve come to the right place.
Real Estate Bits of Information About The City of Alexandria
4600 Duke St #508
- The median age of homes in the City of Alexandria is 47 years. 434 N Saint Asaph St #1/2 is 45 years old.
- The City of Alexandria has an average price per square foot of $562. But, 434 N Saint Asaph St #1/2 is $562 per sqft.
- The average days on market in the City of Alexandria is 51 days.
- The average living area in the City of Alexandria is 1,403 sqft. Nevertheless, 434 N Saint Asaph St #1/2 has 800 sqft of living area.
- Did you know that masonry is the most common type of exterior in the City of Alexandria?
is the least expensive
home in the City of Alexandria. 4600 Duke St #508
is listed for $1,650. However, 517 N Saint Asaph St
is the highest-priced
home in the City of Alexandria. 517 N Saint Asaph St
is asking $3,450,000.
In addition, this information is deemed accurate but not guaranteed. On the other hand, this information will change. What is true and accurate today, 05/15/2021, will not be entirely accurate tomorrow or the day before. Check with Alan Clerinx for the latest real estate info from the City of Alexandria about condos like 434 N Saint Asaph St #1/2.
Continue reading "434 N Saint Asaph St #1/2, Alexandria VA 22314 Listed For Sale"