Unique Entry-Level 2-Bedroom Place -|- Alexandria VA 22314
714 S Fayette St #32 in Alexandria may be a right enclave for some buyers. But, you'll want to get some basic basic datas about the area to know if this is the property for you.
Real Estate Basics About The 22314 Area
1804 W Abingdon Dr #102
- The median age of homes in the 22314 area is 34 years. 714 S Fayette St #32 is 71 years old.
- The 22314 Area has an average price per square foot of $406
. On the other hand, 714 S Fayette St #32 is $406 per sqft.
- The average days on market in the 22314 area is 81 days.
- The average living area in the 22314 area is 1,412 sqft. Nevertheless, 714 S Fayette St #32 has 788 sqft of living area.
- Did you know that masonry is the most common type of exterior in the 22314 area?
is the least expensive
home in the 22314 area. 1804 W Abingdon Dr #102
is listed for $1,700. But even so, 5 Pioneer Mill #401
is the highest-priced
home in the 22314 area. 5 Pioneer Mill #401
is asking $4,695,000.
In fact, this info is deemed accurate but not guaranteed. On the other hand, this info will change. What is true and accurate today, 07/18/2021, will not be entirely accurate tomorrow or the day before. Check with Will Nesbitt for the latest real estate information from the 22314 area or for information about condos similar to 714 S Fayette St #32.
Continue reading "714 S Fayette St #32, Alexandria VA 22314 For Sale"
702 S Fayette St #22 is located in Alexandria at Fayette Court. Whatever you do, don't try to go it alone without professional help. Attaining a condo in 22314 in Alexandria is not as easy as it looks. Not everybody is cut out to own a $325,000 3-bedroom 1-baths condo in 22314 in Alexandria, and if you're one of those people, it's better to find this out now than when you're under contract. Will Nesbitt can give you an honest and objective assessment of your situation and goals to help you determine whether you should buy in Alexandria.
Continue reading "3 Bedroom In 22314 Asking $325,000"