Are you thinking about purchasing in Alexandria? I am here when you need me with these and other tips. Continue reading "How Much Do 1-bedroom Unit/Flat-style Condominiums Cost At Fayette Court In 22314 In The City Of Alexandria?"
Unique Entry-Level 2-Bedroom Place -|- Alexandria VA 22314714 S Fayette St #32 in Alexandria may be a right enclave for some buyers. But, you'll want to get some basic basic datas about the area to know if this is the property for you.
Real Estate Basics About The 22314 Area
- The median age of homes in the 22314 area is 34 years. 714 S Fayette St #32 is 71 years old.
- The 22314 Area has an average price per square foot of $406 . On the other hand, 714 S Fayette St #32 is $406 per sqft.
- The average days on market in the 22314 area is 81 days.
- The average living area in the 22314 area is 1,412 sqft. Nevertheless, 714 S Fayette St #32 has 788 sqft of living area.
- Did you know that masonry is the most common type of exterior in the 22314 area?
702 S Fayette St #22 is located in Alexandria at Fayette Court. Whatever you do, don't try to go it alone without professional help. Attaining a condo in 22314 in Alexandria is not as easy as it looks. Not everybody is cut out to own a $325,000 3-bedroom 1-baths condo in 22314 in Alexandria, and if you're one of those people, it's better to find this out now than when you're under contract. Will Nesbitt can give you an honest and objective assessment of your situation and goals to help you determine whether you should buy in Alexandria. Continue reading "3 Bedroom In 22314 Asking $325,000"