1600 Prince is a mid-rise condominium community located in Old Town South Alexandria just 9 miles shy of Washington D.C. The red-brick condominiums with was built in the 1980s is a four story building with mostly one bedroom one bathroom units. Units in the condos located at 1600 Prince have been upgraded with wood flooring, granite counter tops and updated stainless steel appliances. All units offer ceiling fans, ceiling fans, washer and dryer and large closet spaces. 1600 Prince is conveniently located near shopping, doing and entertainment areas all within walking distance in Old Town. Commute is easily accessible via King Street Metro.
- Do You Need Details About Our Help With Down-Payment For Military Buyers In Alexandria, Virginia?
- Prices And Images Of Interesting Interior Row/Townhouses From Old Town Alexandria In Alexandria, Virginia
- Info Regarding 407 Queen St Alexandria VA 22314 ~ $1,070,000
- Colonial-Style $799,999 || 1048 N Royal St Alexandria VA 22314
- Check Out This Interior Row/Townhouse With A Garage On The Market In 22314 In The City Of Alexandria
It would be our distinct honor and privilege to help you purchase real estate in Virginia.
Nobody works harder than Nesbitt Realty.
We have the experience, talent and tools to sell your real estate fast, and for the best price.
Our agents have the experience and local knowledge to find your dream home.
Nesbitt Realty agents are full-time, local, knowledgeable long-time residents.