1600 Prince is a mid-rise condominium community located in Old Town South Alexandria just 9 miles shy of Washington D.C. The red-brick condominiums with was built in the 1980s is a four story building with mostly one bedroom one bathroom units. Units in the condos located at 1600 Prince have been upgraded with wood flooring, granite counter tops and updated stainless steel appliances. All units offer ceiling fans, ceiling fans, washer and dryer and large closet spaces. 1600 Prince is conveniently located near shopping, doing and entertainment areas all within walking distance in Old Town. Commute is easily accessible via King Street Metro.
- Affordable Condo In Arlington County
- $1,240,000 :: 2 Bedroom Condominium, 6 Days On Market In 22102
- Setting Realistic Real Estate Objectives For Your Mid-sized 2-Bedroom [Home In 22314 In The City Of Alexandria
- Not So Obvious Bits Of Information About Investing In In Torpedo Factory
- 60 Wolfe St, Alexandria Real Estate Announcement
It would be our distinct honor and privilege to help you purchase real estate in Virginia.
We want what’s best for the client.
We have the experience, talent and tools to sell your real estate fast, and for the best price.
Thanks. We genuinely appreciate the opportunity to serve you.
Speak to a real estate professional at (703)765-0300.