Can You Buy A 1 Bedroom Unit/Flat In Alexandria For $300,000?Do you know all there is to know about 801 N Pitt St #1004?
The City of Alexandria Things
- The average days on market in the City of Alexandria is 83 days.
- The average living area in the City of Alexandria is 1,371 sqft. But, 801 N Pitt St #1004 has 787 sqft of living area.
- The City of Alexandria has an average price per square foot of $425 . But even so, 801 N Pitt St #1004 is $400 per sqft.
- Did you know that masonry is the most common type of exterior in the City of Alexandria?
- 4600 Duke St #508 is the least expensive home in the City of Alexandria. 4600 Duke St #508 is listed for $1,650. On the other hand, 607-601 Oronoco St is the highest-priced home in the City of Alexandria. 607-601 Oronoco St is asking $5,995,000.
- The median age of homes in the City of Alexandria is 47 years. 801 N Pitt St #1004 is 56 years old.
Enjoy amazing river views of National Harbor and the Capital from your private balcony of this one bedroom condo! The spectacular sunrises are breathtaking. This bright, sun-drenched unit has large windows and glass balcony door capturing ... [Read more]$315,000 :: 1 BR :: 1 BA :: 0 HB :: Alexandria Virginia What Sort Of Condo Can I Buy In Alexandria, Virginia For $300,000?
How Much Home Can You Get In The City of Alexandria For Around $315,000?Are you wondering how much living area you can purchase for the same price as 801 N Pitt St #1004? The table below shows the sizes of other small homes now for sale in the City of Alexandria. All of these properties cost around as much as 801 N Pitt St #1004.
|Tiny (1 to 600 sqft)||1 Active|
|Small (701 to 1,100 sqft)||10 Active|
|Modest (1101 to 1,500 sqft)||12 Active|
Alexandria Home Buying Pointers
Andrew's pointers of the day for buyers looking at 801 N Pitt St #1004 in AlexandriaThis property is listed asking $315,000. Your Realtor is your Sherpa, your guide that will lead you to the summit: your new residence purchase. Hence, find an experienced agent like Andrew Patton who lives and breathes the City of Alexandria real estate. Further, find a terrific agent like Andrew who has been there before and who knows where the pass is and where the pitfalls are. Andrew Patton can give you details about 801 N Pitt St #1004 but most of the unit/flat homes in Port Royal Condominium were built in 1965. Andrew Patton is a local Realtor who routinely works real estate in 22314.
More Listings Comparable To 801 N Pitt St #1004Andrew Patton can guide you, if you would like to discover more about 801 N Pitt St #1004 or any of the condos below. Besides, if needed, Andrew can provide details and more information.
Did you know that Nesbitt Realty will match any offer by any Realtor in Northern Virginia?To visit this residence, contact buyers agent Andrew Patton. He can assist you with any property $315,000 in The City of Alexandria.
- More about buying with Andrew Patton as your Realtor
- Get in touch with Andrew Patton