- the average number of days on the market is 1.
- the most expensive home on the market is 330 S West St #305.
- the least expensive condo on the market is 330 S West St #305.
- 330 S West St #305 is currently listed for $689,900.
- Is the price right?
- Has every inquiry turned into a showing appointment? If not, why?
- Is it time to think about changing representation?
Recently Sold At Old Town Village
Can't wait for you to see this amazing new listing in Old Town Village! It's a WALKER'S PARADISE with a score of 96 out of 100! Gorgeous from top to bottom! Sunny eat-in kitchen with brand new LG appliances, amazing counters and island. ... [Read more]SOLD!
Stunning end-unit brick townhome in sought after Old Town Village! Located within steps of the community saltwater pool and fitness center, this amazing home is filled with natural light, terrific upgrades and special features. Fabulous ... [Read more]SOLD!
Your dream home comes true at this gorgeous townhouse in a serene courtyard setting with garage parking just a stroll to King St. metro, Whole Foods and an abundance of fun shops, boutiques and restaurants in Old Town Alexandria. Picturesque ... [Read more]SOLD!
Welcome to this two level 2 bedroom 2.5 bathroom townhouse style condo in Old Town Village. Walk into the main level featuring a light-filled spacious living room, gourmet eat-in kitchen with quartzite countertops and stainless steel ... [Read more]SOLD!
- Decor -- Neutral decor doesn't excite anyone, but flashy decor can distract home buyers.
- First Impression -- Let's face it: a number of residences are not attractive when you first gaze upon them.
- Parking -- A difficult driveway or a condo without good parking can be slow to sell.
- Photos -- If your listing has yet to sell, you may want to revisit the photos you’re using to present it on the MLS.