- What type of heating system do you prefer? Electric? Maybe you like natural gas or the warmth of an oil furnace? The most typical heating system in this neighborhood is central.
- How important is it that you stay in 22314? Have you considered neighboring areas?
- Is the transportation network important to you? We'd be happy to tell you more about the Metro and transportation options near Port Royal Condominium.
- Do you need a garage? None of the condominiums in this condo community have a garage.
- How much can you afford? Does your budget have any room to move up or down?
I'm a local agent specializing homes in 22314. I like 801 N Pitt St #211. This condo at Port Royal Condominium in 22314 in Alexandria looks like a good value for several reasons. However, I'm not recommending you buy this property in particular. That's because, until I know your goals there is no way for me to know if this is the right home for you. Let's take a moment to sort through your needs so that you can realistically learn whether purchasing a 0-bedroom 1-baths condo in The City of Alexandria is for you. You have a lot of options in the City of Alexandria. Your home purchase is your opportunity to find that one unique property for you. But to get what you want, you need to know what you want.