Do you have a home similar to 501 Slaters Ln #122 in the City of Alexandria lingering on the market?
Did you know that in Marina Towers:
- the average number of days on the market is 24.
- the most expensive place of residence on the market is 501 Slaters Ln #803.
- the least expensive condo on the market is 501 Slaters Ln #122.
- 501 Slaters Ln #122 is currently listed for $299,000.
If you have yet to find a buyer, it's important to take a step back and assess exactly why your residence isn't selling. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- What's the average days on market in your neighborhood?
- Has every inquiry turned into a showing appointment? If not, why?
- What kind of feedback is your home getting?
Recently Sold At Marina Towers
See more in Recently Sold At Marina Towers
Here are some reasons residences similar to 501 Slaters Ln #122 in Alexandria will sometimes have no buyers:
- Location -- Every location has a buyer, but on rare occasions it takes a while to find THAT buyer
- Neighbors -- Are your neighbors making it difficult to sell?
- Odor -- Most homes have an odor that the owner doesn't even know aware of.
- Floor plan -- Strange or awkward floorplans may also make a home linger, such as older homes where you have to walk through a bedroom to get to a second bedroom,.
These are problems we've seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. Are you mulling over the idea of selling your condo in Marina Towers? If so, it's suggested to know what places close to your home have recently sold for. Sold homes can give a real estate seller an idea what the seller's own home will fetch. Call Nesbitt Realty to get a free and more accurate assessment of your condo's value. I can also prepare a marketing plan to demonstrate to you how we plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.
Think of Nesbitt Realty for buying, selling, renting and property management.