Alexandria Virginia For Sale ⁞ $670,000There’s a wealth of information available for home buyers deliberating the possibility of homes similar to 719-B Massey Ln #B in the Alexandria area.
Real Estate Facts About The City of Alexandria
- The median age of homes in the City of Alexandria is 46 years. 719-B Massey Ln #B is 21 years old.
- The City of Alexandria has an average price per square foot of $429 . But, 719-B Massey Ln #B is $443 per sqft.
- The average days on market in the City of Alexandria is 58 days.
- The average living area in the City of Alexandria is 1,372 sqft. But, 719-B Massey Ln #B has 1,513 sqft of living area.
- Did you know that masonry is the most common type of exterior in the City of Alexandria?
Stunning, spacious, and beautifully renovated in wonderful Old Towns Greens community! Gorgeous open floor plan, Living Rm/Dining with rich, wide plank hardwood floors, dramatic vaulted ceiling with three skylights, abundance of natural light, ... [Read more]
Communities In the City of Alexandria Around $670,000All the communities in this table have townhouses listed which are around the same living area as 719-B Massey Ln #B. Why identify communities like this? Because, by comparing various communities, a home buyer can fully comprehend what is in fact available in the City of Alexandria.
|Old Town Alexandria||2 Active|
|Cameron Station||2 Active|
|Stonegate Mews||2 Active|
|Warwick Village||1 Active|
|Porto Vecchio||1 Active|
|Old Town Greens||1 Active|
|Lincolnia Hills||1 Active|
|Quaker Hill||1 Active|
|None Available||1 Active|
|Brighton Court||1 Active|
|Abingdon Row||1 Active|
|Marina Towers||1 Active|
|Townes At Cameron Parke||1 Active|
|Del Ray||1 Active|
|Seminary Valley||1 Active|
|Seminary Park||1 Active|