- How many baths do you need? 1111 Oronoco St #332 has 1 full baths. What about half baths? 1111 Oronoco St #332 has 0 half baths.
- Do you like masonry condos? Do you prefer brick or siding? What type of siding?
- Is the transportation network important to you? We'd be happy to tell you more about the Metro and transportation options not far from Old Town Alexandria.
- How much space do you need? How much space do you want? The average sized home in Old Town Alexandria is 1,576.
- Do you prefer hardwood floors? Do you prefer carpet or ceramic? Maybe floors aren't a big concern for you.
My name is Will Nesbitt. I'm a local real estate professional specializing homes in 22314. 1111 Oronoco St #332 is an unique and interesting choice home in The City of Alexandria, but it's not for every buyer. My goal as a Realtor is to help you think through your priorities, so that you can move forward in your real estate search. There are so many questions to ask yourself. It's hard to know what's best for another person, but it's easy for you to say what's best for yourself.