- Maybe you should rent? Do you like to live in a neighborhood with a lot rentals? Do you prefer to live in a neighborhood with few rentals? Currently for rent at Braddock Place
- Do you like masonry residences? Do you prefer brick or siding? What type of siding?
- What type of heating system do you prefer? Electric? Maybe you like natural gas or the warmth of an oil furnace? The most typical heating system in this community is forced air.
- Homes around 1200 Braddock Pl #310 were built around 1990. Does the age of the building matter to you?
- Do you care about amenities? Condominiums at Braddock Place offer additional benefits from this community..
I'm a local Realtor specializing condos in 22314. 1200 Braddock Pl #310 is an intriguing property with a lot to offer. However, the question isn't whether this is a good property or not, but whether this is the right property for you. Let'stake a moment to determine your priorities so that you can realistically resolve whether purchasing a 1-bedroom Unit/Flat-style condominium in The City of Alexandria is for you. There are so many questions to ask yourself. I'd love to talk through your options. A few of the issues to sort through: