Will can help you find a mid-sized property in the City of AlexandriaIf you’re interested in learning more about condos like 828 Slaters Ln #203 in 22314 in the City of Alexandria, you’ve come to the right place. Of course, Will Nesbitt is a well-informed Realtor who figure outs mid-sized property in the City of Alexandria real estate. Ask Will Nesbitt for insight on what these facts mean for you:
The City of Alexandria Data
- The average days on market in the City of Alexandria is 57 days.
- The average living area in the City of Alexandria is 1,319 sqft. But, 828 Slaters Ln #203 has 1,402 sqft of living area.
- The City of Alexandria has an average price per square foot of $495 . But, 828 Slaters Ln #203 is $481 per sqft.
- Did you know that masonry is the most common type of exterior in the City of Alexandria?
- 4600 Duke St #508 is the least expensive home in the City of Alexandria. 4600 Duke St #508 is listed for $1,650. But, 5 Pioneer Mill #401 is the highest-priced home in the City of Alexandria. 5 Pioneer Mill #401 is asking $4,695,000.
- The median age of homes in the City of Alexandria is 47 years. 828 Slaters Ln #203 is 19 years old.
Gorgeous, sophisticated, bright, and airy 2 bedroom, 2.5 bath condo in a fabulous location that is one of Alexandria’s best kept secrets. This turn-key, corner unit is beautifully renovated, updated and decorated. Wide-plank, custom hickory ... [Read more]
Looking for a mid-sized property in the City of Alexandria? Take a peek at these choices.Will Nesbitt for a complete list of mid-sized property in the City of Alexandria real estate Listed.
How Much Home Can You Get In The City of Alexandria For Around $675,000?
|Small (701 to 1,100 sqft)||2 Active|
|Modest (1101 to 1,500 sqft)||6 Active|
|Mid-Sized (1501 to 2,000 sqft)||3 Active|
|Large (2001 to 2,500 sqft)||4 Active|
|Big (2501 to 3,000 sqft)||1 Active|