- Do you need to think about resale value? Do you know what condominiums have sold for in Harbor Terrace? Here's what has Recently sold at Harbor Terrace.
- Homes around 1415 Abingdon Dr E #2 were built around 1944. Do you prefer an older established neighborhood or a newly built condo?
- Is the transportation network important to you? We'd be happy to tell you more about the Metro and transportation options beside Harbor Terrace.
- Do you have specific paint colors? Or, do you want to paint and pick your own colors?
- How much space do you need? How much space do you want? The average sized home in Harbor Terrace is 727.
My name is Nesbitt Realty. I like 1415 Abingdon Dr E #2. This condominium in The City of Alexandria looks like a good value for several reasons. However, I'm not recommending you buy this property in particular. That's because, until I know your goals there is no way for me to know if this is the right home for you. My objective with this informational post is to help you resolve your preferences, so that you can move forward in your real estate search in Alexandria. You have a lot of options in Alexandria even if you're only focusing on 22314. When you're making your list of priorities, have you thought about: