- the average number of days on the market is 1.
- the most expensive property on the market is 719 S Saint Asaph St #306.
- the least expensive property on the market is 719 S Saint Asaph St #306.
- 719 S Saint Asaph St #306 is currently listed for $233,000.
- How does your listing look compared with the properties priced similarly?
- Is it time to think about changing representation?
- Does the current market favor buyers or sellers?
Recently Sold At Bearings North
Gorgeous updated 1 bedroom/1 bath w/custom built-in bookcases, custom closets, recessed light, renovated kitchen w/stainless. Building has laundry, bike storage, nicely landscaped courtyard w/picnic tables and grill. Grocery next door and ... [Read more]SOLD!
Perfect, move-in ready one bedroom/ one bathroom in a fabulous location in SE quadrant of Old Town Alexandria. Sunny unit with all wood floors. Kitchen with granite counters and stainless appliances plus a dishwasher and garbage disposal. Large ... [Read more]SOLD!
Price Improvement!!! This special condo in the heart of Old Town is looking for its new lucky owner!! Highly desired location in the heart of Alexandria. Fantastic Layout, Southern Exposure Overlooking perfectly manicured Courtyard and Close ... [Read more]SOLD!
Do not miss this wonderful one-bedroom flat in the Southeast quadrant! Tucked back just off South Washington in the serene courtyard of Bearings North, this winner has brand new floors and tons of great features! On-trend paint, classic ... [Read more]SOLD!
- Floor plan — Strange or awkward floorplans may also make a home linger, such as older homes where you have to walk through a bedroom to get to a second bedroom,.
- Photos — If your listing has yet to sell, you may want to revisit the photos you’re using to present it on the MLS.
- Parking — A difficult driveway or a residence without good parking can be slow to sell.
- Odor — The majority of residences have an odor that the owner doesn't even know aware of.