- How many bedrooms do you need? 200 S Fairfax St #16 is a 2-bedroom condo.
- Do you need to think about resale value? Do you know what condos have sold for in 200 S Fairfax St #16? Here's what has https://www.nesbitt.realestate/results-gallery/?maxsqft=1372&minsqft=1372&postalcode=22314&state=VA.
- Do public schools matter to you? 200 S Fairfax St #16 is served by Apple Pie Ridge, Arlington Science Focus, Ashby Lee, Baldwin, Barrett, Bel Air, Braddock, Bren Mar Park, Cardinal Forest, Churchill Road, Coles, Colvin Run, Drew, Dumfries, Fairview, Forestdale, Franklin Sherman, Gainesboro, Glen Forest, Great Falls, Haycock, Henderson, Herndon, Hilda J. Barbour, Indian Hollow, Jefferson-Houston, John C. Myers, Long Branch, Louise Archer, Luray, Lyles-Crouch, Marshall, Marshall Road, Mason Crest, McAuliffe, Middletown, Mountain View, Nokesville, Nottingham, Oak Hill, Oakton, Parklawn, Rappahannock, Rappahannock County, Ressie Jeffries, Samuel W. Tucker, Sandy Hook, Sangster, Shrevewood, Signal Hill, South River, Spring Hill, Stenwood, Stonewall, T Clay Wood, Taylor, The Nokesville School, Tyler, Vienna, Waples Mill, and Yorkshire Elementary Schools and .
- Do you prefer hardwood floors? Do you prefer carpet or ceramic? Maybe floors aren't a big concern for you.
- How many baths do you need? 200 S Fairfax St #16 has 2 full baths. What about half baths? 200 S Fairfax St #16 has 1 half baths.
I love my job. I love being a hard-working real estate agent and I'd love to help you find your next home. 200 S Fairfax St #16 is a wonderful condominium, but it's not for every buyer. My objective with this commentary is to help you settle your requirements, so that you can move forward in your real estate search in Alexandria. You have a lot of options in Alexandria even if you're only interested in 22314. When you're making your list of priorities, have you thought about: