Do you have a dwelling similar to 655 S Columbus St in the City of Alexandria lingering on the market?
Did you know that in Arch Hall:
- the average number of days on the market is 7.
- the most expensive end unit townhouse on the market is 615 S Columbus St.
- the least expensive home on the market is 655 S Columbus St.
- 655 S Columbus St is currently listed for $649,500.
If your home has been listed for months with no traffic, the first factor you want to consider is the market. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- What kind of feedback is your home getting?
- How does your listing look compared with the end unit townhouses priced similarly?
- What's the average days on market in your community?
Recently Sold At Arch Hall
OFFER DEADLINE Monday 5/3 @ 5PM.
Welcome home! GORGEOUS 2 bed/2 bath condo in the popular Arch Hill subdivision of Old Town.
See more in Recently Sold At Arch Hall
Here are a couple of reasons end unit townhouses similar to 655 S Columbus St in the City of Alexandria will sometimes have no real buyers:
- First Impression -- Let's face it: some homes are not attractive when you first gaze upon them.
- Unreasonable price -- The toughest pill to swallow, but every so often this is the problem.
- Odor -- Most properties have an odor that the owner doesn't even know aware of.
- Parking -- A difficult driveway or an end unit townhouse without good parking can be slow to sell.
These are problems we've seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. Are you considering selling your property in Arch Hall? If so, it's appropriate to think about what end unit townhouses not far from your home have recently sold for. Sold residences can give a real estate seller an idea what the seller's own home will fetch. Talk to Nesbitt Realty to learn more about Nesbitt Realty's plan to market your home. Nesbitt Realty is also happy to prepare a free and accurate estimate of your home's market value.
How can we help?
Why do our clients love us? Because we love our clients.