- the average number of days on the market is 82.
- the most expensive place of residence on the market is 8911 Georgetown Pike.
- the least expensive home on the market is 80 Quicksburg Mill Ln.
- 623 Second St is currently listed for $1,499,900.
- What kind of feedback is your end unit townhouse getting?
- Is it time to think about changing representation?
- Since the day you listed, what places have accepted offers, how many days did it take, and what price were they asking?
Contact us to get a free no obligation list of similar properties or to be notified when properties become available with your criteria.
Here are various reasons places similar to 623 Second St in Alexandria will sometimes have no offers:
- Floor plan -- Strange or awkward floorplans may also make a home linger, such as older residences where you have to walk through a bedroom to get to a second bedroom,.
- First Impression -- Let's face it: a couple of homes are not attractive when you first gaze upon them.
- Neighbors -- Are your neighbors making it difficult to sell?
- Photos -- If your listing has yet to sell, you may want to revisit the photos you’re using to present it on the MLS.