Do you have a townhouse lingering on the market?
Did you know that in The Towns At Abingdon Place:
- the average number of days on the market is 6.
- the most expensive property on the market is 1113 E Abingdon.
- the least expensive residence on the market is 1113 E Abingdon.
- 1113 E Abingdon is currently listed for $1,593,612.
For curated townhouse sellers, a home that won't sell can cause desperation! A few questions to ask your agent include:
- Is your townhouse listed on your local multiple listing service?
- Is it time to think about changing representation?
- Does the current market favor buyers or sellers?
Contact us to get a free no obligation list of similar properties or to be notified when properties become available with your criteria.
Here are some reasons homes in Alexandria, Virginia will sometimes have little activity:
- Decor — Neutral decor doesn't excite anyone, but flashy decor can distract home buyers.
- Parking — A difficult driveway or a property without good parking can be slow to sell.
- Neighbors — Are your neighbors making it difficult to sell?
- First Impression — Let's face it: several places are not attractive when you first gaze upon them.
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. Are you looking at selling your home in The Towns At Abingdon Place? If so, it's prudent to see what residences have sold for in the local neighborhood. Those homes can give a real estate seller an idea of the list price for your $1,593,612 3-bedroom 3-baths townhouse. Reach out to Nesbitt Realty to get a free and more accurate assessment of your townhouse's value. I can also prepare a marketing plan to show to you how we plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.