Featured 2 BR Condo in Duke Condominium$750,000 || 2 BR Condo At Duke Condominium || 22314
Just like new! Unit #301 is a gorgeous INCREDIBLE light filled corner unit. The Best location in the building. 2 bedrooms + 2 bathrooms + den/workspace featuring a spacious open floor plan, family room, gourmet kitchen, gas fireplace, gorgeous … [Read more]
What About The Neighbors?One of the major disadvantages to buying or renting a condo is the potential for conflict with the neighbors. While some residents may foster incredible relationships with all of their neighbors and never once have a disagreement with a neighbor this doesn’t always happen. Most condo residents experience at least one instance of dissatisfaction with a neighbor. If this happens to you, you might not want to confront the neighbor about the issue. But whether you confront the neighbor or not, it is likely to cause at least some tension in the living situation. In some cases avoiding the issue can cause the problem to worsen. In other situations, discussing the issue can make the situation worse.
2 beds, 2 full baths
Home size: 1,453 sqft
Added: 05/06/21, Last Updated: 05/06/2021
Property Type: Condo for Sale
MLS Number: VAAX258430
Subdivision: Duke Condominium<!--
List Price: 750000.00-->
Duke Condominium Overview
- None of the condos currently on the market at Duke Condominium have garage parking.
- The most common heating system at Duke Condominium is central.
- Duke Condominium boasts a good location near the .
- Properties at have been on the market an average of 1 days.
- Residents of Duke Condominium enjoy additional benefits from this community..