Do you have a property similar to 801 N Pitt St #1402 in the City of Alexandria that hasn't sold?
Did you know that in Port Royal:
- the average number of days on the market is 31.
- the most expensive property on the market is 801 N Pitt St #1402.
- the least expensive condo on the market is 801 N Pitt St #801.
- 801 N Pitt St #1402 is currently listed for $339,000.
A condo that's seen very little activity when listed for months can cause desperation. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- Is your property listed on your local multiple listing service?
- Has every inquiry turned into a showing appointment? If not, why?
- Is the price right?
Recently Sold At Port Royal
Here are several reasons homes similar to 801 N Pitt St #1402 in Alexandria will sometimes have no action:
- Neighbors — Are your neighbors making it difficult to sell?
- Photos — If your listing has yet to sell, you may want to revisit the photos you’re using to present it on the MLS.
- Odor — Many homes have an odor that the owner doesn't even know aware of.
- Location — Every location has a buyer, but once in a while it takes a while to find THAT buyer
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. Are you deliberating the possibility of selling your home in Port Royal? If so, it's prudent to compare what properties have sold for in the local place. Those places can give a property seller an idea of the list price for your 1-bedroom Unit/Flat-style place. Phone Nesbitt Realty to get a free and more accurate assessment of your condo's value. Nesbitt Realty can also prepare a marketing plan to reveal to you how we plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.
I’m as excited about your next home as you are. We’re here when you need us.