- the average number of days on the market is 1.
- the most expensive dwelling on the market is 36 Wolfe St.
- the least expensive home on the market is 64 Wolfe St.
- 36 Wolfe St is currently listed for $1,539,000.
- Is it time to think about changing representation?
- What kind of feedback is your townhouse getting?
- Does the current market favor buyers or sellers?
Recently Sold At Harborside
$1,095,000 at Harborside SOLD!
$1,525,000 at Harborside SOLD!
$1,896,000 at Harborside SOLD!
$1,795,000 at Harborside SOLD!
- Decor — Neutral decor doesn't excite anyone, but flashy decor can distract home buyers.
- Odor — Many townhouses have an odor that the owner doesn't even know aware of.
- Location — Every location has a buyer, but on rare occasions it takes a while to find THAT buyer
- Floor plan — Strange or awkward floorplans may also make a home linger, such as older properties where you have to walk through a bedroom to get to a second bedroom,.