Are you a homeowner with a place lingering on the market?
Did you know that in Harborside:
- the average number of days on the market is 1.
- the most expensive dwelling on the market is 36 Wolfe St.
- the least expensive home on the market is 64 Wolfe St.
- 36 Wolfe St is currently listed for $1,539,000.
Does the current market favor buyers or sellers? This is an important question that a tech savvy Realtor can answer. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- Is it time to think about changing representation?
- What kind of feedback is your townhouse getting?
- Does the current market favor buyers or sellers?
Recently Sold At Harborside
Here are collected reasons townhouses will sometimes have little activity:
- Decor — Neutral decor doesn't excite anyone, but flashy decor can distract home buyers.
- Odor — Many townhouses have an odor that the owner doesn't even know aware of.
- Location — Every location has a buyer, but on rare occasions it takes a while to find THAT buyer
- Floor plan — Strange or awkward floorplans may also make a home linger, such as older properties where you have to walk through a bedroom to get to a second bedroom,.
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. When the time comes to sell your townhouse in Harborside, it's suggested to know what places have sold at Harborside in 22314 in Alexandria. That can give a townhouse seller a starting point for determining your late 20th-century residence's value. Connect with Nesbitt Realty to get a free and more accurate assessment of your property's value. Nesbitt Realty can also prepare a marketing plan to reveal to you how we plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.
Find out why our clients love us. Call (703)765-0300.