Are you a home seller with a condo that just isn't selling?
Did you know that in Old Town Alexandria:
- the average number of days on the market is 150.
- the most expensive home on the market is 225 Strand St #403.
- the least expensive place of residence on the market is 1517 King.
- 1008 Prince St #3 is currently listed for $439,500.
Does the current market favor buyers or sellers? This is an important question that a dilligent Realtor can answer. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- Is your home listed on your local multiple listing service?
- What kind of feedback is your condo getting?
- Since the day you listed, what homes have accepted offers, how many days did it take, and what price were they asking?
Recently Sold At Old Town Alexandria
Here are some reasons residences similar to 1008 Prince St #3 in the City of Alexandria will sometimes have no offers:
- Odor — Nearly all homes have an odor that the owner doesn't even know aware of.
- Parking — A difficult driveway or a condo without good parking can be slow to sell.
- Decor — Neutral decor doesn't excite anyone, but flashy decor can distract home buyers.
- First Impression — Let's face it: some residences are not attractive when you first gaze upon them.
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. Are you thinking about selling your condo in Old Town Alexandria? If so, it's prudent to learn more about what residences close to your home have recently sold for. Sold properties can give a seller an idea what the seller's own condo will fetch. Reach out to Will Nesbitt to get a free and more accurate assessment of your home's value. I can also prepare a marketing plan to show you how I plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.
Guide to Northern Virginia Real Estate
Northern Virginia is a part of the National Capital Region it is home to some of the most educated, affluent and particular buyers in the nation. Everyday we help people relocate in and out of Northern Virginia as well as help locals advance their real estate goals. If you’re shopping for a home in Northern Virginia, you will find our Buyer’s Guide to Northern Virginia Real Estate is a great resource for understanding the area and for seeking out the perfect real estate match for your tastes and budget.
If you need any help with a specific search please don’t hesitate to call us at (703)765-0300.