- How important is it that you stay in 22314? Have you considered neighboring areas?
- Do you prefer hardwood floors? Do you prefer carpet or ceramic? Maybe floors aren't a big concern for you.
- How much can you afford? Does your budget have any room to move up or down?
- Homes around 715 S Washington St #B-23 were built around 1940. Do you prefer an older established neighborhood or a newly built condominium?
- How many bedrooms do you need? 715 S Washington St #B-23 is a 1-bedroom condo.
I am Will Nesbitt. 715 S Washington St #B-23 is a great condo, but it's not for every buyer. My goal with this write-up is to help you figure out yourpreferences, so that you can move forward in your real estate search in the City of Alexandria. You have a lot of condo options in Alexandria. Have you thought about: