I'm a local Realtor specializing condominiums in The City of Alexandria. There's a lot I like about this condo in 22314 . But is it the right home for you?
Let's take a moment to think through your requirements so that you can realistically think about whether
buying a 1-bedroom condo in 22314 is for you. You have a lot of options in Alexandria even if you're only interested in 22314.
In general, these are not particularly difficult decisions, but they are decisions that only you can make. For example:
- Do you have specific paint colors? Or, do you want to paint and pick your own colors?
- How many baths do you need? 1105 N Pitt St #3a has 1 full baths. What about half baths? 1105 N Pitt St #3a has 0 half baths.
- How much can you afford? Does your budget have any room to move up or down?
- Residents at Canal Place enjoy additional benefits from this community..
- Do you need to think about resale value? Do you know what condos have sold for in Canal Place? Here's what has Recently sold at Canal Place.
I'll appreciate the opportunity to help you organize your priorities. I'm in no hurry to get the job done. At the same time, I don't want you to wait a minute longer than needed to reach your real estate goals.