- the average number of days on the market is 2.
- the most expensive condo on the market is 555 Colecroft Ct #555.
- the least expensive residence on the market is 555 Colecroft Ct #555.
- 555 Colecroft Ct #555 is currently listed for $469,900.
- Has every inquiry turned into a showing appointment? If not, why?
- Does the current market favor buyers or sellers?
- Since the day you listed, what homes have accepted offers, how many days did it take, and what price were they asking?
Recently Sold At Colecroft
$454,000 : 610 N West St #402, Alexandria 22314<!-- -->
Sold on 2021-02-18
2 beds, 1 full baths
Living area: 902 sqft
Year built: 1987
$755,000 : 504 Colecroft Ct, Alexandria 22314<!-- -->
Sold on 2021-02-12
3 beds, 2 full, 1 half baths
Living area: 1,715 sqft
Year built: 1986
- Floor plan — Strange or awkward floorplans may also make a home linger, such as older residences where you have to walk through a bedroom to get to a second bedroom,.
- First Impression — Let's face it: a number of condos are not attractive when you first gaze upon them.
- Parking — A difficult driveway or a home without good parking can be slow to sell.
- Unreasonable price — The toughest pill to swallow, but every so often this is the problem.