Do you have a condo in Alexandria, Virginia lingering on the market?
Did you know that in Colecroft:
- the average number of days on the market is 2.
- the most expensive condo on the market is 555 Colecroft Ct #555.
- the least expensive residence on the market is 555 Colecroft Ct #555.
- 555 Colecroft Ct #555 is currently listed for $469,900.
For several sellers, a residence that won't sell can cause desperation! A few questions to ask your agent include:
- Has every inquiry turned into a showing appointment? If not, why?
- Does the current market favor buyers or sellers?
- Since the day you listed, what homes have accepted offers, how many days did it take, and what price were they asking?
Recently Sold At Colecroft
$454,000 : 610 N West St #402, Alexandria 22314
Sold on 2021-02-18
2 beds, 1 full baths
Living area: 902 sqft
Year built: 1987
$755,000 : 504 Colecroft Ct, Alexandria 22314
Sold on 2021-02-12
3 beds, 2 full, 1 half baths
Living area: 1,715 sqft
Year built: 1986
Here are various reasons condos in 22314 in Alexandria will sometimes have no real buyers:
- Floor plan — Strange or awkward floorplans may also make a home linger, such as older residences where you have to walk through a bedroom to get to a second bedroom,.
- First Impression — Let's face it: a number of condos are not attractive when you first gaze upon them.
- Parking — A difficult driveway or a home without good parking can be slow to sell.
- Unreasonable price — The toughest pill to swallow, but every so often this is the problem.
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. Are you dreaming about selling your home in Colecroft? If so, it's judicious to find out about what homes beside your home have recently sold for. Sold condos can give a owner an idea what the seller's own dwelling will fetch. Get in touch with Nesbitt Realty to get a free and more accurate assessment of your residence's value. Nesbitt Realty can also prepare a marketing plan to reveal to you how we plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.