Do you have a home similar to 56 Wolfe St in the City of Alexandria that won't sell?
Did you know that in Harborside:
- the average number of days on the market is 2.
- the most expensive residence on the market is 56 Wolfe St.
- the least expensive interior row/townhouse on the market is 56 Wolfe St.
- 56 Wolfe St is currently listed for $1,095,000.
A property that's seen very little activity when listed for months can cause desperation. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- Has every inquiry turned into a showing appointment? If not, why?
- Is the price right?
- Since the day you listed, what interior row/townhouses have accepted offers, how many days did it take, and what price were they asking?
Recently Sold At Harborside
Here are a number of reasons interior row/townhouses similar to 56 Wolfe St in Alexandria will sometimes have little activity:
- Unreasonable price — The toughest pill to swallow, but every so often this is the problem.
- Location — Every location has a buyer, but sometimes it takes a while to find THAT buyer
- Parking — A difficult driveway or a home without good parking can be slow to sell.
- Decor — Neutral decor doesn't excite anyone, but flashy decor can distract home buyers.
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. Are you reflecting on the thought of selling your interior row/townhouse in Harborside? If so, it's appropriate to compare what homes have sold for in the surrounding section. Those homes can give a property seller an idea of the list price for your $1,095,000 2-bedroom property. Get in touch with Nesbitt Realty to get a free and more accurate assessment of your place of residence's value. I can also prepare a marketing plan to show you how I plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.
Why do our clients love us? Because we love our clients.