- Do you like brick residences? Do you prefer brick or siding? What type of siding?
- Residents at Portner House enjoy additional benefits from this community..
- Homes around 621 N Saint Asaph St #106 were built around 1999. How old is too old? How new is too new?
- Is the cooling system important to you? Did you know that this section's most common cool systems are central a/c?
- How much space do you need? How much space do you want? The average sized home in Portner House is 1,395.
I am Will Nesbitt. 621 N Saint Asaph St #106 is a great condominium, but it's not for every buyer. My goal as a Realtor is to help you determine your desires, so that you can move forward in your real estate search. You have a lot of unit options in Alexandria. How important is 22314 to you? Are there other Zipcodes that would better suit your needs?