I am Will Nesbitt.
621 N Saint Asaph St #106 is a great condominium, but it's not for every buyer.
My goal as a Realtor is to help you determine your desires, so that you can move forward in your real estate search. You have a lot of unit options in Alexandria. How important is 22314 to you? Are there other Zipcodes that would better suit your needs?
- Do you like brick residences? Do you prefer brick or siding? What type of siding?
- Residents at Portner House enjoy additional benefits from this community..
- Homes around 621 N Saint Asaph St #106 were built around 1999. How old is too old? How new is too new?
- Is the cooling system important to you? Did you know that this section's most common cool systems are central a/c?
- How much space do you need? How much space do you want? The average sized home in Portner House is 1,395.
My client's priorities are my priorities. Nothing gives me greater satisfaction than when I make my client happy.