Do you have a abode that won't sell?
Did you know that in Canal Place:
- the average number of days on the market is 2.
- the most expensive home on the market is 1205 N Pitt St #1b.
- the least expensive place on the market is 1205 N Pitt St #1b.
- 1205 N Pitt St #1b is currently listed for $349,000.
For some real estate sellers, a condo that won't sell can cause desperation! A few questions to ask your agent include:
- What kind of feedback is your home getting?
- Is the price right?
- How does your listing look compared with the residences priced similarly?
Recently Sold At Canal Place
Here are a few reasons residences will sometimes have no offers:
- Decor — Neutral decor doesn't excite anyone, but flashy decor can distract home buyers.
- First Impression — Let's face it: a couple of condos are not attractive when you first gaze upon them.
- Unreasonable price — The toughest pill to swallow, but every so often this is the problem.
- Location — Every location has a buyer, but once in a blue moon it takes a while to find THAT buyer
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. When the time comes to move your dwelling in Canal Place, it's suggested to compare what places have sold at Canal Place in 22314. That can give a home seller a starting point for determining your $349,000 Colonial-style home's value. Contact Nesbitt Realty to get a free and more accurate assessment of your home's value. I can also prepare a marketing plan to show to you how we plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.