Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Nesbitt Realty.
10 Bakers Walk #Residence 3.202 is a small condo in Alexandria, but it's not for every buyer.
Let's take a moment to decide your requirements so that you can realistically resolve if
purchasing a small 2-bedroom place of residence in Northern Virginia is for you. Have you taken the time to list and prioritize what you want from a condo in Alexandria?
Can you afford $1,395,000? Or is your budget closer to $1,345,000? If you can afford $1,445,000, should you pay $1,445,000?
- Do you need a garage? All of the condominiums in this condominium community have a garage.
- Do you like brick condos? Do you prefer brick or siding? What type of siding?
- Residents at Robinson Landing enjoy additional benefits from this community..
- Do you need to think about resale value? Do you know what properties have sold for in Robinson Landing? Here's what has Recently sold at Robinson Landing.
- Maybe you should rent? Do you like to live in a community with a lot rentals? Do you prefer to live in a neighborhood with few rentals? Currently for rent at Robinson Landing