- Do you need a garage? None of the condominiums in this condominium community have a garage.
- What type of heating system do you prefer? Electric? Maybe you like natural gas or the warmth of an oil furnace? The most typical heating system in this neighborhood is wall unit.
- Do you have specific paint colors? Or, do you want to paint and pick your own colors?
- Do you want the most expensive unit in the enclave, like 801 N Pitt St #1701 or do you prefer the least expensive property like 801 N Pitt St #1705.
- Is the transportation network important to you? We'd be happy to tell you more about the Metro and transportation options near Port Royal Condominium.
I appreciate you and would be honored to be your licensed real estate adviser. There's a lot to like about this unit in Alexandria . But is it the right home for you? I'd like to take a moment to guide you to determine exactly what your choices are on your next residence in Alexandria. You have a lot of options in the City of Alexandria even if you're only interested in 22314. In general, these are not particularly difficult decisions, but they are decisions that only you can make. For example: