Do you have a residence that just isn't selling?
Did you know that in 1201 N Royal St #707:
- the average number of days on the market is 131.
- the most expensive unit on the market is 681 Chain Bridge Rd.
- the least expensive home on the market is 115 Bixlers Ferry Rd.
- 1201 N Royal St #707 is currently listed for $2,154,000.
Does the current market favor buyers or sellers? This is an important question that a good Realtor can answer. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- What's the average days on market in your neighborhood?
- Does the current market favor buyers or sellers?
- Is the price right?
Contact us to get a free no obligation list of similar properties or to be notified when properties become available with your criteria.
Here are some reasons units in Northern Virginia will sometimes have no action:
- Decor — Neutral decor doesn't excite anyone, but flashy decor can distract home buyers.
- Floor plan — Strange or awkward floorplans may also make a home linger, such as older homes where you have to walk through a bedroom to get to a second bedroom,.
- First Impression — Let's face it: some units are not attractive when you first gaze upon them.
- Location — Every location has a buyer, but once in a blue moon it takes a while to find THAT buyer
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. When the time comes to list your unit in 1201 N Royal St #707, it's suggested to contemplate what units have sold at 1201 N Royal St #707 in 22314 in Alexandria. That can give a owner a starting point for determining your mid-sized home's value. Contact Will Nesbitt to learn more about Will Nesbitt's plan to market your dwelling. Will Nesbitt is also happy to prepare a free and accurate estimate of your dwelling's market value.
We’re here when you need us. Our real estate agents love to help clients achieve their real estate goals!