- the average number of days on the market is 131.
- the most expensive unit on the market is 681 Chain Bridge Rd.
- the least expensive home on the market is 115 Bixlers Ferry Rd.
- 1201 N Royal St #707 is currently listed for $2,154,000.
- What's the average days on market in your neighborhood?
- Does the current market favor buyers or sellers?
- Is the price right?
Contact us to get a free no obligation list of similar properties or to be notified when properties become available with your criteria.
Here are some reasons units in Northern Virginia will sometimes have no action:
- Decor — Neutral decor doesn't excite anyone, but flashy decor can distract home buyers.
- Floor plan — Strange or awkward floorplans may also make a home linger, such as older homes where you have to walk through a bedroom to get to a second bedroom,.
- First Impression — Let's face it: some units are not attractive when you first gaze upon them.
- Location — Every location has a buyer, but once in a blue moon it takes a while to find THAT buyer
I was born in Fairfax. I raised my family in Fairfax County. I live in Alexandria VA and I love working in Northern VA.