Do you have a end unit townhouse that just isn't selling?
Did you know that in St Johns Square:
- the average number of days on the market is 2.
- the most expensive dwelling on the market is 708 Duke St.
- the least expensive residence on the market is 708 Duke St.
- 708 Duke St is currently listed for $1,225,000.
For some owners, a abode that won't sell can cause desperation! A few questions to ask your agent include:
- Is your home listed on your local multiple listing service?
- Is it time to think about changing representation?
- Since the day you listed, what end unit townhouses have accepted offers, how many days did it take, and what price were they asking?
Contact us to get a free no obligation list of similar properties or to be notified when properties become available with your criteria.
Here are curated reasons end unit townhouses similar to 708 Duke St in Alexandria will sometimes have no traffic:
- Neighbors — Are your neighbors making it difficult to sell?
- Floor plan — Strange or awkward floorplans may also make a home linger, such as older residences where you have to walk through a bedroom to get to a second bedroom,.
- Location — Every location has a buyer, but here and there it takes a while to find THAT buyer
- Photos — If your listing has yet to sell, you may want to revisit the photos you’re using to present it on the MLS.
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. Are you contemplating selling your home in St Johns Square? If so, it's intelligent to see what homes have sold at St Johns Square in Alexandria. That can give a homeowner a starting point for determining your Colonial end unit townhouse's value. Reach out to Nesbitt Realty to get a free and more accurate assessment of your property's value. Nesbitt Realty can also prepare a marketing plan to reveal to you how we plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.
Why do our clients love us? Because we love our clients.