- the average number of days on the market is 126.
- the most expensive unit on the market is 7 Pioneer Mill Way #Residence 1.403.
- the least expensive unit on the market is 10 Bakers Walk #Residence 3.202.
- 310 Strand Street #Residence 2.305 is currently listed for $2,895,000.
- What kind of feedback is your home getting?
- Since the day you listed, what homes have accepted offers, how many days did it take, and what price were they asking?
- Has every inquiry turned into a showing appointment? If not, why?
Recently Sold At Robinson Landing
$4,295,000 at Robinson Landing SOLD!
$3,695,000 at Robinson Landing SOLD!
$2,595,000 at Robinson Landing SOLD!
$5,095,000 at Robinson Landing SOLD!
$3,125,000 at Robinson Landing SOLD!
- Location — Every location has a buyer, but here and there it takes a while to find THAT buyer
- Photos — If your listing has yet to sell, you may want to revisit the photos you’re using to present it on the MLS.
- Neighbors — Are your neighbors making it difficult to sell?
- Unreasonable price — The toughest pill to swallow, but once in a blue moon this is the problem.