Are you a real estate seller with a place of residence similar to 310 Strand Street #Residence 2.305 in Alexandria that hasn't sold?
Did you know that in Robinson Landing:
- the average number of days on the market is 126.
- the most expensive unit on the market is 7 Pioneer Mill Way #Residence 1.403.
- the least expensive unit on the market is 10 Bakers Walk #Residence 3.202.
- 310 Strand Street #Residence 2.305 is currently listed for $2,895,000.
If you have yet to find a buyer, it's important to take a step back and assess exactly why your home isn't selling. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- What kind of feedback is your home getting?
- Since the day you listed, what homes have accepted offers, how many days did it take, and what price were they asking?
- Has every inquiry turned into a showing appointment? If not, why?
Recently Sold At Robinson Landing
Here are several reasons properties in 22314 in Alexandria will sometimes have no offers:
- Location — Every location has a buyer, but here and there it takes a while to find THAT buyer
- Photos — If your listing has yet to sell, you may want to revisit the photos you’re using to present it on the MLS.
- Neighbors — Are your neighbors making it difficult to sell?
- Unreasonable price — The toughest pill to swallow, but once in a blue moon this is the problem.
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. Are you dreaming about selling your unit in Robinson Landing? If so, it's judicious to think about what homes have sold at Robinson Landing in 22314 in the City of Alexandria. That can give a home seller a starting point for determining your 3-bedroom 2-baths Contemporary-style property's value. Get in touch with Nesbitt Realty to get a free and more accurate assessment of your residence's value. Nesbitt Realty can also prepare a marketing plan to showcase to you how we plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.