Are you a real estate seller with a unit similar to 612 Bashford Ln #1202 in the City of Alexandria that hasn't sold?
Did you know that in Riverton Condominiums:
- the average number of days on the market is 1.
- the most expensive dwelling on the market is 612 Bashford Ln #1202.
- the least expensive home on the market is 612 Bashford Ln #1202.
- 612 Bashford Ln #1202 is currently listed for $300,000.
If your unit has been listed for sale for months with no offers, the first factor you want to consider is the market. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- Is your place listed on your local multiple listing service?
- Has every inquiry turned into a showing appointment? If not, why?
- How does your listing look compared with the units priced similarly?
Recently Sold At Riverton Condominiums
Here are a couple of reasons homes similar to 612 Bashford Ln #1202 in Alexandria will sometimes have no real buyers:
- First Impression — Let's face it: several residences are not attractive when you first gaze upon them.
- Unreasonable price — The toughest pill to swallow, but on rare occasions this is the problem.
- Location — Every location has a buyer, but here and there it takes a while to find THAT buyer
- Parking — A difficult driveway or a place of residence without good parking can be slow to sell.
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. Are you reflecting on the thought of selling your unit in Riverton Condominiums? If so, it's intelligent to think about what homes have sold at Riverton Condominiums in 22314. That can give a real estate seller a starting point for determining your $300,000 1-bedroom place of residence's value. Talk to Nesbitt Realty to get a free and more accurate assessment of your home's value. I can also prepare a marketing plan to illustrate to you how we plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.
Did you know that Nesbitt Realty will match any offer by any Realtor in Northern Virginia? We appreciate every opportunity and love the fact that you picked us.