Do you have a unit similar to 312 S Washington St in the City of Alexandria lingering on the market?
Did you know that in Old Town Alexandria:
- the average number of days on the market is 110.
- the most expensive unit on the market is 211 Prince St.
- the least expensive unit on the market is 1517 King.
- 312 S Washington St is currently listed for $1,000,000.
Does the current market favor buyers or sellers? This is an important question that a terrific Realtor can answer. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- What's the average days on market in your enclave?
- Does the current market favor buyers or sellers?
- How does your listing look compared with the places priced similarly?
Recently Sold At Old Town Alexandria
Here are a couple of reasons homes in 22314 will sometimes have no offers:
- Decor — Neutral decor doesn't excite anyone, but flashy decor can distract home buyers.
- First Impression — Let's face it: a number of units are not attractive when you first gaze upon them.
- Floor plan — Strange or awkward floorplans may also make a home linger, such as older homes where you have to walk through a bedroom to get to a second bedroom,.
- Location — Every location has a buyer, but here and there it takes a while to find THAT buyer
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. When the time comes to list your abode in Old Town Alexandria, it's wise to learn more about what properties have sold at Old Town Alexandria in 22314. That can give a homeowner a starting point for determining your $1,000,000 unit's value. Contact Will Nesbitt to get a free and more accurate assessment of your home's value. I can also prepare a marketing plan to show you how I plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.
When you need help with real estate, contact me, Will Nesbitt at (703)765-0300.