- Is a view important to you? Do you want a waterview or waterfront unit?
- The highest priced condominium at 1201 N Royal St #508 is listed for $8,900,000. Do you know if 1201 N Royal St #508 is a good value?
- How many baths do you need? 1201 N Royal St #508 has 2 full baths. What about half baths? 1201 N Royal St #508 has 0 half baths.
- Homes around 1201 N Royal St #508 were built around 2003. How old is too old? How new is too new?
- Maybe you should rent? Do you like to live in a community with a lot rentals? Do you prefer to live in a neighborhood with few rentals? https://www.nesbitt.realestate/results-gallery/?maxsqft=1394&minsqft=1394&postalcode=22314&state=VA
My name is Nesbitt Realty. I'd like to say that this unit in 22314 is a great purchase for $1,233,000 but I can't. That's because when one calculates the value of a home the single biggest variable is the buyer. If it's not the right home for my buyer client, it's not the right home. Let's pause to sort through your priorities so that you can realistically conclude if purchasing a home in Northern Virginia is for you. There are many factors to consider. A few of your options include: