I am a great real estate agent. I work hard every day in and around 22314 in the City of Alexandria. 815 N Patrick St #306 is a delightful unit, but it's not for every buyer.
I'd like to chat about your priorities so that you can realistically figure whether purchasing a 1-bedroom Colonial-style condominium in 22314 is for you. You have a lot of options in the City of Alexandria even if you're only interested in 22314.
How many bathrooms do you need? 815 N Patrick St #306 has 1. What about half-baths? 815 N Patrick St #306 has 0.
- Is the cooling system important to you? Did you know that this neighborhood's most common cool systems are central a/c?
- The highest priced condo at Old Town Commons is listed for $1,099,000. Do you know if 815 N Patrick St #306 is a good value?
- Is a view important to you? Do you want a waterview or waterfront condominium?
- What type of heating system do you prefer? Electric? Maybe you like natural gas or the warmth of an oil furnace? The most typical heating system in this neighborhood is forced air.
- Do you need to think about resale value? Do you know what condos have sold for in Old Town Commons? Here's what has Recently sold at Old Town Commons.
Why don’t you find real estate using a local, small business that cares about your requirements?