Do you have a residence in 22314 in Alexandria that won't sell?
Did you know that in North Old Town:
- the average number of days on the market is 50.
- the most expensive unit on the market is 501 Slaters Ln #906.
- the least expensive place of residence on the market is 501 Slaters Ln #906.
- 501 Slaters Ln #906 is currently listed for $329,900.
A home that's seen very little activity when advertised for sale for months can be scary. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- Is the price right?
- What kind of feedback is your property getting?
- Has every inquiry turned into a showing appointment? If not, why?
Recently Sold At North Old Town
Here are collected reasons properties in Alexandria will sometimes have no traffic:
- Parking — A difficult driveway or a home without good parking can be slow to sell.
- Neighbors — Are your neighbors making it difficult to sell?
- Odor — The majority of units have an odor that the owner doesn't even know aware of.
- Floor plan — Strange or awkward floorplans may also make a home linger, such as older homes where you have to walk through a bedroom to get to a second bedroom,.
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. When the time comes to sell your abode in North Old Town, it's suggested to think about what homes have sold at North Old Town in Alexandria. That can give a unit seller a starting point for determining your $329,900 1-bedroom place of residence's value. Reach out to Will Nesbitt to get a free and more accurate assessment of your property's value. Will Nesbitt can also prepare a marketing plan to demonstrate to you how we plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.
I enjoy what I do because I’m good at what I do.