Do you have a place of residence in Alexandria, Virginia that hasn't sold?
Did you know that in Marina Towers:
- the average number of days on the market is 46.
- the most expensive home on the market is 501 Slaters Ln #808.
- the least expensive dwelling on the market is 501 Slaters Ln #213.
- 501 Slaters Ln #610 is currently listed for $439,900.
If you have yet to find a buyer, it's important to take a step back and assess exactly why your unit isn't selling. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- Does the current market favor buyers or sellers?
- How does your listing look compared with the units priced similarly?
- Is the price right?
Recently Sold At Marina Towers
Here are a few reasons properties similar to 501 Slaters Ln #610 in Alexandria will sometimes have little activity:
- Parking — A difficult driveway or a property without good parking can be slow to sell.
- Location — Every location has a buyer, but every now and then it takes a while to find THAT buyer
- Photos — If your listing has yet to sell, you may want to revisit the photos you’re using to present it on the MLS.
- First Impression — Let's face it: curated properties are not attractive when you first gaze upon them.
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. Are you looking at selling your home in Marina Towers? If so, it's intelligent to find out about what homes not far from your home have recently sold for. Sold homes can give a owner an idea what the seller's own home will fetch. Talk to Nesbitt Realty to get a free and more accurate assessment of your home's value. I can also prepare a marketing plan to present to you how we plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.