- What style of condominium do you prefer? If you like units, you'll love the place around Porto Vecchio.
- Do you care about amenities? Residences at Porto Vecchio offer additional benefits from this community..
- Do you have specific paint colors? Or, do you want to paint and pick your own colors?
- Do you prefer hardwood floors? Do you prefer carpet or ceramic? Maybe floors aren't a big concern for you.
- Do you need a garage? All of the condominiums in this condo community have a garage.
Hello, I'm Nesbitt Realty! I appreciate you and would be honored to be your agent. 1250 S Washington St #709 is an interesting property with a lot of potential. But it's not important to me that you buy this property, or any particular $1,495,000 condo in Alexandria. It's more important to me that you do what's right for you. I'd like to chat about your needs so that you can realistically resolve whether purchasing a $1,495,000 3-bedroom 3-baths Contemporary-style condominium in 22314 in the City of Alexandria is for you. What are your needs? What are your wants? Some of your considerations include: