- the average number of days on the market is 122.
- the most expensive home on the market is 1011 N Washington St.
- the least expensive dwelling on the market is 1011 N Washington St.
- 1011 N Washington St is currently listed for $2,995,000.
- What kind of feedback is your home getting?
- Is it time to think about changing representation?
- Is your residence listed on your local multiple listing service?
Recently Sold At Liberty Row
Stunning luxury condominium in vibrant North Old Town, Close to restaurants, Trader Joe's, and Harris Teeter, and minutes to National Airport. Owners have invested over $130,000 in upgrades, including gourmet kitchen with oversize sub-zero, and six burner gas Wolf range. Many built-ins including plantation shutters and woven blinds, beautiful walnut hardwood floors, bar with full-size wine refrigerator, office area, and full-size laundry room with extra storage. Condo fee includes hot water. Open Sunday, Aug 4, 2-4 pm. SOLD!
- First Impression — Let's face it: collected homes are not attractive when you first gaze upon them.
- Floor plan — Strange or awkward floorplans may also make a home linger, such as older residences where you have to walk through a bedroom to get to a second bedroom,.
- Decor — Neutral decor doesn't excite anyone, but flashy decor can distract home buyers.
- Odor — Many properties have an odor that the owner doesn't even know aware of.