Do you have a home similar to 1011 N Washington St in Alexandria that isn’t getting any action?
Did you know that in Liberty Row:
- the average number of days on the market is 122.
- the most expensive home on the market is 1011 N Washington St.
- the least expensive dwelling on the market is 1011 N Washington St.
- 1011 N Washington St is currently listed for $2,995,000.
If you have yet to find a buyer, it’s important to take a step back and assess exactly why your property isn’t selling. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- What kind of feedback is your home getting?
- Is it time to think about changing representation?
- Is your residence listed on your local multiple listing service?
Recently Sold At Liberty Row
Stunning luxury condominium in vibrant North Old Town, Close to restaurants, Trader Joe’s, and Harris Teeter, and minutes to National Airport. Owners have invested over $130,000 in upgrades, including gourmet kitchen with oversize sub-zero, and six burner gas Wolf range. Many built-ins including plantation shutters and woven blinds, beautiful walnut hardwood floors, bar with full-size wine refrigerator, office area, and full-size laundry room with extra storage. Condo fee includes hot water. Open Sunday, Aug 4, 2-4 pm.
Here are various reasons residences similar to 1011 N Washington St in the City of Alexandria will sometimes have little activity:
- First Impression — Let’s face it: collected homes are not attractive when you first gaze upon them.
- Floor plan — Strange or awkward floorplans may also make a home linger, such as older residences where you have to walk through a bedroom to get to a second bedroom,.
- Decor — Neutral decor doesn’t excite anyone, but flashy decor can distract home buyers.
- Odor — Many properties have an odor that the owner doesn’t even know aware of.
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. When the time comes to list your detached home in Liberty Row, it’s recommended to find out about what detached homes have sold at Liberty Row in Alexandria, Virginia. That can give a property seller a starting point for determining your 4-bedroom Manor, Traditional-style home’s value. Phone Nesbitt Realty to get a free and more accurate assessment of your home’s value. I can also prepare a marketing plan to show you how I plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.
We’re here when you need us. Our real estate agents love to help clients achieve their real estate goals!