Are you a home seller with a property similar to 619 N Saint Asaph St in the City of Alexandria lingering on the market?
Did you know that in Portner Brewery:
- the average number of days on the market is 114.
- the most expensive home on the market is 619 N Saint Asaph St.
- the least expensive home on the market is 619 N Saint Asaph St.
- 619 N Saint Asaph St is currently listed for $875,000.
For a few real estate sellers, a abode that won't sell can cause desperation! A few questions to ask your agent include:
- What's the average days on market in your neighborhood?
- Does the current market favor buyers or sellers?
- What kind of feedback is your home getting?
Recently Sold At Portner Brewery
Here are some reasons properties similar to 619 N Saint Asaph St in Alexandria will sometimes have little activity:
- First Impression — Let's face it: a couple of homes are not attractive when you first gaze upon them.
- Decor — Neutral decor doesn't excite anyone, but flashy decor can distract home buyers.
- Location — Every location has a buyer, but now and then it takes a while to find THAT buyer
- Photos — If your listing has yet to sell, you may want to revisit the photos you’re using to present it on the MLS.
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. Are you pondering selling your residence in Portner Brewery? If so, it's judicious to really consider what homes have sold at Portner Brewery in Alexandria. That can give a home seller a starting point for determining your $875,000 residence's value. Contact Will Nesbitt to get a free and more accurate assessment of your home's value. I can also prepare a marketing plan to show you how I plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.