Are you a seller with a home in Northern Virginia that just isn't selling?
Did you know that in Parker Gray Historic District:
- the average number of days on the market is 79.
- the most expensive place on the market is 309 N Patrick St.
- the least expensive property on the market is 432 N Henry St #A.
- 432 N Henry St #A is currently listed for $449,999.
For various sellers, a unit that won't sell can cause desperation! A few questions to ask your agent include:
- What's the average days on market in your section?
- Does the current market favor buyers or sellers?
- Is the price right?
Recently Sold At Parker Gray Historic District
$915,700 : 313 N Patrick St, Alexandria 22314
Sold on 2019-09-24
4 beds, 2 full, 1 half baths
Living area: 1,796 sq. ft.
Year built: 1900
Here are a few reasons homes will sometimes have no action:
- Floor plan — Strange or awkward floorplans may also make a home linger, such as older homes where you have to walk through a bedroom to get to a second bedroom,.
- Decor — Neutral decor doesn't excite anyone, but flashy decor can distract home buyers.
- Photos — If your listing has yet to sell, you may want to revisit the photos you’re using to present it on the MLS.
- Parking — A difficult driveway or a unit without good parking can be slow to sell.
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. When the time comes to list your unit in Parker Gray Historic District, it's appropriate to learn more about what homes have sold at Parker Gray Historic District in 22314 in Alexandria. That can give a homeowner a starting point for determining your $449,999 place of residence's value. Contact Nesbitt Realty to get a free and more accurate assessment of your home's value. I can also prepare a marketing plan to show you how I plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.
Nesbitt Realty has received numerous awards and recognitions for client satisfaction because we get results that make our clients happy. Nesbitt Realty agents are full-time, local, knowledgeable long-time residents.