- the average number of days on the market is 79.
- the most expensive place on the market is 309 N Patrick St.
- the least expensive property on the market is 432 N Henry St #A.
- 432 N Henry St #A is currently listed for $449,999.
- What's the average days on market in your section?
- Does the current market favor buyers or sellers?
- Is the price right?
Recently Sold At Parker Gray Historic District
$915,700 : 313 N Patrick St, Alexandria 22314<!-- -->
Sold on 2019-09-24
4 beds, 2 full, 1 half baths
Living area: 1,796 sq. ft.
Year built: 1900
- Floor plan — Strange or awkward floorplans may also make a home linger, such as older homes where you have to walk through a bedroom to get to a second bedroom,.
- Decor — Neutral decor doesn't excite anyone, but flashy decor can distract home buyers.
- Photos — If your listing has yet to sell, you may want to revisit the photos you’re using to present it on the MLS.
- Parking — A difficult driveway or a unit without good parking can be slow to sell.