I am a well-informed licensed real estate adviser. I work hard every day in and around 22314 in Alexandria, Virginia. I’d like to say that this other in 22314 is a great purchase for $4,495,000 but I can’t. That’s because when one calculates the value of a home the single biggest variable is the buyer. If it’s not the right home for my buyer client, it’s not the right home.
Let’s slow down to sort through your concerns so that you can realistically find out if purchasing a $4,495,000 condominium in 22314 in the City of Alexandria is for you. What do you absolutely need from your home? What would be nice if you could find it? There are many options to think about. For example:
- Maybe you should rent? Do you like to live in a section with a lot rentals? Do you prefer to live in a neighborhood with few rentals? Currently for rent at Robinson Landing
- How many baths do you need? 300 South Union St #Residence 1-303 has 2 full baths. What about half baths? 300 South Union St #Residence 1-303 has 1 half baths.
- How much space do you need? How much space do you want? The average sized home in Robinson Landing is 2,457.
- Homes around 300 South Union St #Residence 1-303 were built around 2019. How old is too old? How new is too new?
- Do you prefer hardwood floors? Do you prefer carpet or ceramic? Maybe floors aren’t a big concern for you.
Contact us today to discuss your needs and wants list. Remember, a small business like ours can only survive by referrals and word-of-mouth, so if my words were helpful please share this post.
I can help you in understanding different financing options and in identifying qualified lenders that know and understand condos.
Thanks. We genuinely appreciate the opportunity to serve you. We’re here when you need us.