- 225 Strand St #304 is for sale for $1,795,000.
- If you use Will Nesbitt as your buyer client agent, Nesbitt Realty will rebate you About $11,093 at closing.
- The median age of properties in Old Town is 179 years of age.
- The subject property has been listed 23 days, but the average days on the market in this neighborhood is 121
- Residences in this community were built around 1840.
- The units in this community are brick colonials with an average of 3,194 sqft of living space.
Welcome to Watermark, The IDI Group’s newest boutique, waterfront condominium of 18 grand, single level homes wrapped in the echoes of history. Located at 225 Strand Street in the heart of the Historic District, just one block to King Street. … [Read more]
Where can I find similar properties?
priced between $1,765,000 to $1,825,000•living area between 2,299 sq. ft. to 2,541 sq. ft.
|Old Town||1 Active|
|Old Town SE Quadrant||1 Active|