Will Nesbitt specializes in home hunters discover residences In 22314.
The first on the line-up is a super luxury residence at Old Town in the City of Alexandria.
- 225 Strand St #304 is for sale for $1,795,000.
- If you use Will Nesbitt as your buyer client agent, Nesbitt Realty will rebate you About $11,093 at closing.
- The median age of properties in Old Town is 179 years of age.
- The subject property has been listed 23 days, but the average days on the market in this neighborhood is 121
- Residences in this community were built around 1840.
- The units in this community are brick colonials with an average of 3,194 sqft of living space.
Our buyer rebate is paid to the purchaser at closing. If your lender allows it, that money can be used toward your down-payment or can reduce the price of the unit. Of course, certain limitations and exclusions apply and these will be disclosed in your representation agreement or when you contact us. [Learn More About Our Rebates To Buyers]
Here’s what the listing agent is saying:
Welcome to Watermark, The IDI Group’s newest boutique, waterfront condominium of 18 grand, single level homes wrapped in the echoes of history. Located at 225 Strand Street in the heart of the Historic District, just one block to King Street. … [Read more]
Where can I find similar properties?
priced between $1,765,000 to $1,825,000•living area between 2,299 sq. ft. to 2,541 sq. ft.
|Old Town||1 Active|
|Old Town SE Quadrant||1 Active|
Will Nesbitt's Curated List For Buyers Doling out Close To $1,795,000
If you need a local Real estate pro in Alexandria, Will Nesbitt recommends asking people you trust, and at the same time, take what friends say with a grain of salt. Just because a particular agent worked for that person, doesn't mean that agent is the best fit for you.