- Homes around 413 S Washington St were built around 1870. Does the age of the building matter to you?
- How many bedrooms do you need? 413 S Washington St is a 3-bedroom duplex.
- Do you need a handicap accessible duplex? Do you like steps?
- Does the hot-water heater matter to you? Do you prefer gas or electric? The most common hot-water heater at Old Town Alexandria is natural gas.
- Maybe you should rent? Do you like to live in a enclave with a lot rentals? Do you prefer to live in a neighborhood with few rentals? Currently for rent at Old Town Alexandria
If you don't know me, my name is Will Nesbitt. 413 S Washington St is a wonderful duplex, but it's not for every buyer. My hope with this real estate brief is to help you resolve yourconcerns, so that you can move forward in your real estate search in the City of Alexandria. What's important to you? Have you thought about: