I specialize in helping home shoppers shop premium homes in the City of Alexandria.
This modest property is at 705 S Pitt St Alexandria VA.
- The section is served by Lyles-Crouch Elementary School, and T.C. Williams High School.
- The properties in this community are brick colonials with an average of 1,377 sqft of living space.
- The subject property has been on the market 108 days, but the average days on the market in this community is 108
- The median age of townhouses in Yates Gardens is 78 years of age.
- 705 S Pitt St is located at Yates Gardens in the 22314 ZIP code.
- If you use me as your home shopper agent, Nesbitt Realty will rebate you Approximately $4,766 at closing.
Our buyer rebate is paid to the home buyer at closing. If your lender allows it, that money can be used toward your down-payment or can reduce the price of the home. Of course, certain limitations and exclusions apply and these will be disclosed in your representation agreement or when you contact us. [More About Our Rebates To Buyers]
BACK ON THE MARKET! $55K PRICE REDUCTION! Completely renovated, 3-level, brick townhome located in the Yates Gardens neighborhood of the SE Quadrant of Historic Old Town Alexandria! Walls were removed & reconfigured to create new, open floor … [Read more]
's List For Townhouse Buyers Looking For A Modest Home In Alexandria
When you need help with real estate, contact me, Will Nesbitt at (703)765-0300. Tell me what your needs are, and your dreams are. Then I will reference that against your budget to find the best possible